Guidelines for Covid Level Red
We will be moving to the Red level of the Covid Traffic Light system from Monday 24 January.
Everyone will be required to show a Vaccine Pass to enter the Centre, or to come on retreat.
This will allow us to keep the Centre and retreats running. Online alternatives are available for those who don't have vaccine passes or are unwell. Record keeping, good hygiene practices and fresh air movement practices will continue regardless of our level setting.
Please continue to follow the Covid-19 guidelines:
- Stay home if you are unwell
- Scan in using the NZ COVID Tracer app or write your details on the contact sheet
- Face coverings are not mandatory but are encouraged
- Be considerate of others and leave enough space for people to keep their distance if they want to.
Please follow the guidelines specific to the Centre:
- The Centre will be open 20 minutes before a class starts, please arrive early to avoid congestion in the entranceway and cloakroom.
- Please use hand sanitizers on entering.
To aid ventilation, air conditioning will be on and some windows open.
Note: All our teachers are now vaccinated.