Guidelines for Alert Level 1
When you Attend a Class
We have introduced a number of health and safety guidelines to meet the requirements of opening under alert level1. This is a perfect opportunity for really becoming so much more aware of each other.
- If you are unwell please stay home
- The Centre will be set up and cleaned before your arrival.
- Give a team member your contact details as you arrive.
- No physical contact with others (e.g. handshakes, hugs, hongi)
- Hand sanitiser is provided. Please use it.
- Practice the guidance on hand washing and coughing into elbows or tissues.
If You are on a Class Team
- Someone in team needs to be there half an hour before the class.’
- Make sure the shrine room and reception room are set up:
- Turn on air conditioning
- Wipe all door handles and taps with antibacterial spray and purple cloth, store used purple cloths in labelled bucket in orange room. Saradarshini will wash these each week.
- Ensure there is hand sanitiser beside Eftpos terminal
- Leave hand sanitiser and dana bowl together on table past cloak room
- Open door to toilets using a door stop
- Open front door wide using door stop
AS PEOPLE ARRIVE
Team Member 1
- Greet people as they arrive,
- Write name and contact number on tracking details sheet
- Remind people of distancing practices, including no handshaking
- Let them know hand sanitiser is available after they come out of the cloakroom
Team Member 2
- After people come out of the cloakroom point out hand sanitiser, dana bowl and location of Eftpos terminal.
- Offer sheet of Centre User safety guidelines
- Ask people to take a seat and not to rearrange the furniture.
- Close doors
- One team member needs to stay near the door to greet late arrivals
- Put away any additional meditation equipment